92% of the fishing waters are endowed with a private fishing license. For the remaining 8% interested fishermen need a license. Information is given by the Office of Fishing of the Provincia Autonoma of Bolzano. In the area around Vipiteno, Racines and Colle Isarco some mountain huts offer a special experience for families: fishing at a mountain lake. Successful anglers can then prepare their trout directly by the mountain inn.
This and other tips for fishing are available right here: